How to make Bakery Biscuits Recipe Without Oven by Kitchen With Amna
- Plain Flour 250gm or 2 Cups
- Butter 200gm or 1 Cup
- Powder Sugar 150gm or 1 Cup
- Egg 1
- Cherries as You Required
- Vanilla Essence 1/2 tsp
- Take a Large bowl and add Butter and beat it for 5 minutes on low speed and then add Powder Sugar Gratually and beat it under 3 to 5 minutes on low speed and now take a small bowl and beat 1 egg separately and then put into large bowl and beat it for some seconds on low speed and then add Vanilla Essence and slightly beat it. Now add Plain Flour and mix it well with hands and prepared a dough.
- Now take a baking tray and Biscuites maker or cutter and cut it into desire shape and bake it for 15 to 20 minutes on low to medium flame (Preheat for 10 minutes on medium flame).
- For Oven: Preheat for 180c for 30 minutes and bake for 15 minutes on 180c.
- After Baked, take rest until it become into room temperature.