Bun Kabab Recipe With Homemade Buns by Kitchen With Amna
- Plain Flour 4 Cups
- Salt 1 tsp
- Milk Powder 2 tbsp
- Powder Sugar 1 tbsp
- Instant Yeast 1 tbsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Warm Milk as You Required
- Split Bengal gram 1 Cup (Soaked for 1 Hour)
- Potatoes 3 (Chopped)
- Ginger 1 inch (Paste)
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Button Red Chili 1 tbsp (Crushed)
- Black Pepper Powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1/4 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder 1/4 tsp
- Cumin Powder 1 tsp
Bun Kabab Chutney Ingredients:
- Green Coriander 1 Bunch
- Mint Leaves 1/4 Cup
- Yogurt 1/4 Cup
- Tomato 1 (Chopped)
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Green Chilies 5, Garlic 2 Cloves
- Onion (Chopped) as You Required
- Cabbage (Chopped) as You Required
- Ketchup and Mayonnaise as you required
Direction Method for Buns:
- Step 1: Take a bowl and add plain flour, Powder Sugar, salt, Milk Powder, instant yeast and mix it well and knead with warm milk after that add oil and further knead until dough is formed, cover and let it rest for 2 to 4 hours on room temperature. After rise Grease your hands with oil and knead dough again until dough is formed and now your dough is ready for making Buns.
- Step 2: After that sprinkle the dry flour and make a shape as you required. and now bake it on a baking tray (which grease with oil) (preheat for 200c for 30 minutes and also bake on 200c for 30 minutes) After this your Buns is ready.
Direction Method for Kabab:
- Take a pot and add (Chana dal)Split Bengal gram 1 Cup (Soaked for 1 Hour) and Potatoes, Ginger Paste, Salt, Button Red Chili, Black Pepper Powder, Turmeric Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Cumin Powder and add 2 cups water and cook it for 20 minutes on medium flame. after this mashed it and make kabab shape of all batter and shallow fry it on tawa/pan.
Direction Method for Chutney:
- Add all ingredients into blender but instead salt. and blend it after that you can add salt as to taste.
Direction Method for Assembling:
- Take a bun and cut it and take a pan and add some drops oil and slightly cook it after that spread Chutney, kabab, Onion, Cabbage, Ketchup and Mayonnaise and cover it. Your Bun Kabab is ready.