Cake Rusk Recipe Without Oven How to make Cake Rusk by Kitchen With Amna
- Plain Flour 1 Cup
- Powder Sugar 1/2 Cup
- Eggs 3
- Butter 100 gm / 1/2 Cup
- Baking Powder 1 tsp
- Yellow Color 1 Pinch
- Vanilla Essence 1/4 tsp
- First of All take a Pot/Patila and put salt and a stand and leave it for preheat on medium flame.
- Take a bowl and add plain flour and baking powder and mix it well. (Your Dry Batter is Ready)
- Now take another large bowl and add butter and beat it on low speed for 1 minute and add powder sugar and beat it further 2 minutes on medium speed and after that add eggs one by one. For Example: Add 1 egg and beat it for 30 second on medium speed and again add second egg and beat it and again add third egg and beat it with same time and speed. After that add vanilla essence and slightly mix it and add dry batter (from 2nd step) and fold it well and add yellow color and mix it well. (Your cake batter is ready now)
- Now take a cake mold which approx 6 inches and grease with oil and put butter paper and put cake batter and set it well. Now Bake it for 40 minutes on low to medium flame. (Now your Cake Rusk sponge is ready).
- After that cut it into cake rusk design and leave it until it become into room temperature. After that again bake it for 10 minutes on low flame (Don’t Preheat pot/patila in this stage) After that open the pot/patila and turn all the cake rusk and further bake it for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Now your cake rusk is ready but leave it in room temperature until it become cool.
Aslamualikum hope u will b fine
Mene ap ki cake rusk eecipe follow ki the patilay me sbbbb perfect bna but wo khasta nhe hue wese hi soft rhy jese katne s phly spunch tha.kya patila preheat krne ki waja s huwa?
yes ap ne without preheat patila main rakha hai us ko hard karne ke liye