Chatpati Dal Mash Recipe Dhaba Style Daal Mash/Urad Daal/Lentil Recipe by Kitchen With Amna
- Dal Mash 2 Cups (Soaked for 3 Hours After that Wash it and add 1 liter water)
- Oil 1/2 Cup
- Ginger Paste 2 tbsp
- Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder 1 tsp
- Button Red Chilli 1 tbsp (Crushed)
- Salt 1 tsp
- Ginger 2 inch (Chopped)
- Green Chillies 2 (Chopped)
- Green Coriander 2 tbsp (Chopped)
- Onion 1 (Chopped)
- Tomato 1 (Chopped)
- Take a bowl and add 2 Cup Dal Mash and add 4 cups Water and soaked it for 3 Hours. After that Wash it and add 1 liter Fresh Water.
- Now Take a Pot and add Soaked Dal Mash (With 1 Liter Water) and Boiled it for 20 minutes on High to Medium Flame. After that, Strainer it.
- Now take a Large fry Pan or You can take a pot and add 1/2 Cup Oil and add Onion and fry it until light pink color and then add Garlic Paste, Ginger Paste and stir it and add Chopped Tomato, Turmeric Powder, Salt, Red Chili Powder, Cumin Powder, Button Red Chilli and stir it and cook for 1 to 2 minutes on medium flame. After that add Boiled Dal Mash and mix it well and add 2 tbsp water and Stir it and add Green Chillies, Ginger, Green Coriander and Cover with lid and cook for 20 minutes on very low flame.
- Now Open the lid and stir it and add Garam Masala Powder and mix it well. Now your Fry Dal Mash is ready. Now serve it with sprinkle Green Chillies, Ginger, Green Coriander and Lemon.