How to make Chicken Cheese Paratha?
Paratha is a traditional punjabi recipe very famous in india/pakistan Stat Punjab. This is forever famous ever cheese paratha recipe is recently introduce in th World chicken & Cheese Mix paratha or Keema paratha with Cheese. Its pakistani recipes also in indian.
- Chicken mince 1 cup
- Wheat flour 1/2 Cup + Flour 1/2 Cup = 1 Cup
- Cheddar Cheese 1/2 cup Crushed
- Onion 1/2 Chopped
- (Garlic+Ginger paste 1 tbsp) and (1 Green chilli Chopped)
- Spice Powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder 1/4 tsp
- Ajwain 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric 1/4 tsp
- Dry Coriander Powder 1/2 tsp
- Mix Wheat Flour and make dough with the help of Water and wait for 20 to 25 minutes
- On the other side add Chicken mince into a bowl and add Garlic, Ginger, Green Chilli and mix it after this add All Spice such as Red Chilli Powder, Spice powder, Dry Coriander Powder, Ajwain, Turmeric powder and mix it. (Your stuffing/filling is ready)
- Now come back first step, your Flour dough is ready for use after 20 to 25 minutes. Now make small balls of this dough (2 balls use for 1 Paratha).
- Now fill your Stuffing on 1st ball (Bread) and add Cheese on it Now 2nd ball (Bread) Press on it.
- Now Press your Paratha with two hands (Like a Clapping)
- Now fry(Cook) it (Your Cheese Paratha is ready)
- You can Use any type/brand Cheese
- Watch Video for furthermore and clear detail
Video Chicken Cheese Paratha Recipe in urdu/hindi