How to make Chicken Pineapple Salad. Delicious Salad Recipe by Kitchen With Amna
- Pineapple 1 Cup
- Boneless Boiled Chicken 1/4 Cup
- Boiled Potato 1 (Chopped)
- Peas 1/2 Cup (Boiled)
- Carrot 1 (Boiled and Chopped)
- Mayonnaise 1/2 Cup
- Fresh Cream 1/4 Cup
- White Pepper Powder 1/2 tsp
- Powder Sugar 2 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Boiled Egg 1
- Take a large bowl and add Mayonnaise, Fresh Cream, White Pepper Powder, Powder Sugar, Black Pepper Powder, Salt and mix it well.
- Now add Chicken, Pineapple, Potato, Peas, Carrot and mix it well.
- Now cut boiled egg into small pieces and then add it and mix it well.
- Now take a serving dish and decorate with salad leaves and then put all Chicken Pineapple salad. Your Chicken Pineapple salad is ready.