How to make Chicken White Karahi?
The Name Chicken White Karahi is famous due to including cream and yogurt and without red Chilli. White Chicken karahi is delicious and mouth watering for pakistani and indian peoples but also in other countries. You can try it if you want cook it so follow this method.
- Chicken 1/2 KG
- Cream 1/2 Cup
- Yogurt 250 gm
- Ginger Paste 2 tbsp
- Ginger 1 inch (Cut in Long Size) for Garnish
- Green Coriander 1/2 Bunch for Garnish
- White Cumin (Crushed and Roasted) 2 tbsp
- Dry Coriander (Crushed and Roasted) 2 tbsp
- Black Pepper (Crushed and Roasted) 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp or as required
- Green Chilli 6
- Oil 1/2 Cup
- Add Oil in a Karahi and add all Chicken into karahi and fry it (Use High Flame)
- When Chicken change color then add garlic and ginger paste and fry it again.
- When changed little bit color Add White Cumin, Dry Coriander, Black Pepper into the Yogurt and Salt and cook it until water dry. (Use High Flame)
- After that add Green Chilli and Cream and Cook for 2 to 3 minutes
- Garnish with Green Coriander and Ginger. Finished
Video Chicken White Karahi Recipe in urdu/hindi