Chocolate Chips Muffins Without Oven How to Make Homemade Chocolate Chip Muffins Cupcake Recipe
- Plain Flour 1+1/2 Cups or 185 gm
- Chocolate Chips 1/2 Cup or 90 gm
- Powder Sugar 2/3 Cup or 75 gm
- Eggs 3
- Baking Powder 1 tsp
- Baking Soda 1/2 tsp
- Melted Butter 1/2 Cup or 100 gm
- Vanilla Essence 1 tsp
- Take a Pot and put salt (Optional) and Put a Stand or Steel Bowl and preheat it until your batter is prepared.
- Take a bowl and add Plain Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and mix them well.
- Take another large bowl and add Melted Butter and Powder Sugar and whisk/Beat it Well.
- Now add 3 Eggs One by One (Each Egg Whisk/Beat for 30 Second)
- After that add dry batter (from 2nd Step) and fold it (But Save Some dry batter). Now add Chocolate Chips into this dry batter and mix it and add into bowl and fold it well. Now Your batter is ready for Bake.
- Now take a muffins tray and put muffines papers and batter 1 amd 1/2 tbsp for each cup. and now bake it for 15 to 20 minutes on low to medium flame.
- For Oven: Preheat your Oven for 30 minutes on 180c and Bake for 15 to 20 minutes on 180c.
- For Microwave: Use High Power and Bake for 1 minutes or depend on your Microwave Power