Coconut Macaroons Recipe Without Oven. How to make Coconut Macaroons by Kitchen With Amna
- Dry Coconut Powder 1 Cup
- Egg White 3
- Sugar 2/3 Cup or 1/2 and 1/4 Cups
- Red Color 1 Pinch
- Take a bowl and add Egg White, Sugar and mix it well and then add Dry Coconut Powder and mix it well and then add red food color and mix it.
- Take a Pan and put this all batter and cook for 5 minutes on low flame. After that rest it until it become into room temperature.
- Take a Pot/Patila/Cooker and put salt and stand and Cover with lid and preheat it for 5 minutes on high flame.
- Now take a baking tray and grease with oil and put butter paper and now make balls of coconut batter and put on this tray with some distance. When all is done then bake it for 30 minutes on medium to low flame. After that Your Without Oven Coconut Macaroons is ready.
- Note: For Oven Users. Preheat on 180c for 20 minutes and bake for 15 minutes on 180c.