Crispy Potato Fingers Recipe. A Snack Recipe for Tea Time by Kitchen With Amna.
- Semolina 1/2 Cup
- Boiled Potatoes 4 (Grated)
- Water 1/2 Cup
- Green Coriander 2 tbsp (Chopped)
- Salt 1 tsp
- Garlic Powder 1/2 tsp
- Oil 1 tsp
- Chaat Masala as You Required
- Take a Pan and add 1/2 Cup Water and Slightly boil it and then add Oil and stir it and turn off the flame and then add Semolina and mix it well and rest it in room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Take a bowl and add this (Step 1) Semolina batter and then add Boiled and Grated Potatoes, Green Coriander, Salt, Garlic Powder and mix it well.
- Now take a karahi filled with oil and preheat it.
- Now take potato batter (From Step 2) and make shape of the fingers with Hands and put into the preheated karahi and fry it until it become into golden brown color. After that Your Crispy Potato Fingers is Ready.