Dhaba Style Murg Chana Dal Recipe. Chana Dal Chicken Recipe by Kitchen With Amna
- Split Chickpea Lentils 250gm (Boiled)
- Chicken 1/2 kg
- Tomatoes 2 (Chopped)
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Dried Fenugreek Leaves 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp
- Ginger 1 inch (Chopped)
- Green Chillies 3 (Chopped)
- Green Coriander 1 tbsp (Chopped)
- Oil 1/2 Cup
- Water 1+1/2 Cup
- Take a Pot and Use High Flame and add Oil and add Ginger Garlic Paste and Slightly cook it and then add Chicken and cook it on high flame With Stir for 3 minutes or until it’s color changed.
- After that add Dried Fenugreek Leaves and stir it and then add Tomatoes and stir it and then Use Medium Flame and add Salt, Turmeric Powder, Red Chili Powder, Cumin Powder and mix it well and then add 1 Cup Water and stir it and then Cover it With lid and Cook for 10 minutes on medium Flame.
- After that Remove the lid and further Cook it with stir for 2 minutes without lid and then add Boiled Split Chickpea Lentils (Chana Daal) and add 1/2 Cup Water and Stir it well and then Cover it with lid and cook for 20 minutes on medium to low flame.
- After that Remove the lid and stir it and add Green Coriander, Green Chillies, Ginger and stir it and Cover it again with lid and cook for 5 minutes on very low flame. After that remove lid and add Garam Masala Powder and mix it well and now Your Dhaba Style Murg Chana Daal is Ready.