Gur Wale Chawal Jaggery Rice Recipe by Kitchen With Amna
- Rice 2 Cups (Soaked for 1/2 hour)
- Jaggery 1/2 Kg
- Milk 1 Cup
- Cloves 4, Green Cardamom 6
- Raisins 2 tbsp
- Almond 2 tbsp
- Coconut 2 tbsp (Chopped)
- Fennel 1 tsp
- Ghee 1/4 Cup
- Step 1: Take a pot and add Soaked Rice and boiled it for 5 minutes on high flame.
- Step 2: Take a pot add Jaggery and Milk and cook for 10 minutes on low flame (until melted well).
- Step 3: Take a pot and add Ghee and Cloves, Green Cardamom and slightly fry it and add Fennel and mix it and add Raisins, Almond, Coconut and slightly fry it and add Jaggery Syrup (Which Prepared from 2nd step) and mix it and add boiled rice (from 1st Step) and slightly mix it and cover it and cook it for 5 minutes on medium flame after that use very low flame and rest (cook) it further 20 minutes. Your Gur Wale Rice is Ready Enjoy it.