How to make Imli Aloo Bukharay Ka Sharbat Recipe. Summer Drinks Recipe by Kitchen With Amna
- Dry Plum 250 gms (Soaked for 2 Hours)
- Tamarind 250 gms With 1/4 Water (Soaked for 2 Hours)
- Sugar 4 Cups
- Water 4 Cups
- Black Salt as you Required (Optional)
- Make Pulp of Plum and Tamarind and blend it.
- Now take a pot and add sugar and water and cook for 5 minutes on medium flame with stir. After that add Plum and Tamarind Pulp and mix it well and further cook for 5 minutes on medium to low flame. After that your imli aloo bukhara sharbat is Ready.
- Now rest it until it become into room temperature and then put into a bottle and preserve for 20 days.
- Sharbat preparation. Take a glass and add 2 tbsp sharbat and add water and mix it well and add salt (optional) and mix it well. Your Sharbat is ready.