How to make Milk Powder Burfi Recipe at Home. A Easy Burfi Recipe by Kitchen With Amna
- Powder Milk 2 Cups
- Powder Sugar 1/2 Cup
- Ghee 1/4 Cup
- Milk 1/2 Cup
- Green Cardamom Powder 1 tsp
- Pistachios 1 tsp (Chopped)
- Take a pan add ghee and heat it and then add milk and stir it and slightly heat it and then add Powder Milk gradually with stir and then mix it well.
- Now add Powder Sugar and stir and mix it well and then add Green Cardamom Powder and mix it well and then stir it continuously on low flame for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After 10 to 15 minutes turn off flame and put it into a tray (Butter paper or grease oil ) and set it well and garnish with Pistachios and then rest it for 1 hour on room temperature.
- After that cut it into desir shape and serve it. Your Milk Powder Barfi is Ready.