Orange Cake Recipe Without Oven by Kitchen With Amna
Ingredients for Cake:
- Plain Flour 2 Cups or 250 gm
- Corn Flour 1/2 Cup or 60 gm
- Orange Jelly Powder 1/2 Cup or 80 gm
- Powdered Sugar 1+1/2 Cup or 190 gm
- Butter 100 gm or 1/2 Cup
- Baking Powder 2+1/2 tsp
- Eggs 3
- Milk 1/3 Cup
- Fresh Orange Juice 1/2 Cup
- Cheese Cream 200 gm or 1 Cup
- Butter 1/2 Cup or 100 gm
- Icing Sugar 1+1/2 Cup or 180 gm
- Vanilla Essence 1/2 tsp
- Take a bowl and add Plain Flour, Corn Flour, Baking Powder, Orange Jelly Powder and mix it well. Your Dry Batter is ready.
- Take an other large bowl and add butter and beat it on High speed for 30 Second after that add Powdered Sugar gradually and beat it on medium speed for 3 minutes after that add eggs one by one and beat them. (On medium speed for 30 second for each egg). After that add dry batter (From 1st Step) gradually and beat it on low speed and also add milk with dry batter and add Fresh Orange Juice at end and fold it with some dry batter. Now your complete cake batter is ready now take a cake mold approx 9 inch and grease it with oil and butter paper use. and put all batter into this and bake it for 40 to 50 minutes in pot/cooker on medium to low flame (Already Preheated 10 minutes on medium flame). For Oven Use 180c for 30 minutes for preheat and 180c for 40 minutes for baking. After that your cake is ready cut it and cool it.
- Now make Cheese Cream Frosting for this cake. Take a Bowl and add Butter and beat it on high speed for 2 minutes and add Cheese Cream and beat it approx 5 minutes and then add Vanilla Essence and add Icing Sugar gradually and beat it until convert into form.
You have said put your cake batter in a mould then into pot / cooker over medium low flame for 40–50 minutes
my question is why doesn’t the inside of the bottom of the pot burn also cake base ??
no. because you should put salt and stand for safety.