Peri Peri Chicken Recipe. How to make Chicken Peri Peri by Kitchen With Amna
- Chicken Breast 2
- Vinegar 1/2 Cup
- Garlic 4 Cloves
- Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Whole Red Chilli 8
- White Pepper Powder 1/4 tsp
- Paprika Powder 1 tbsp
- Black Pepper Powder 1 tsp
- Take a grinder jar and add Whole Red Chilli, Garlic, Black Pepper Powder, Paprika Powder, White Pepper Powder, Salt, Vinegar, Lemon Juice, Oil and Grind it.
- Now marinate Chicken Breasts with this batter and rest it for 30 minutes.
- Now take a pan and put this Chicken Breast and cook it for 5 minutes one side on medium flame with lid and then turn the Chicken Breast and cook second side for 5 minutes on medium flame with lid.
- After that Spread remaining masala batter and cook further both sides for 5 minutes each on medium to low flame with lid. After that Your Peri Peri Chicken is Ready.