Rainbow Potato Rice Recipe. How to make Colorful Rice by Kitchen With Amna
- Boiled Rice 2 Cups
- Potatoes 2 (Chopped)
- Tomato Ketchup 1/2 Cup
- Green Coriander 1 Bunch
- Mint Leaves 20
- Green Chillies 2
- Onion 1 (Chopped)
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1/2 tsp
- Tomato 1 (Chopped)
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder 1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1/4 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp
- Cumin 1/2 tsp
- Yellow Color 1/2 tsp
- Take a pan/pot and add oil and onion and fry it until it become golden brown color and then add Cumin, Potatoes and stir it and then add Ginger Garlic Paste and stir it and then add Tomato and stir it and then add Turmeric Powder, Black Pepper Powder, Red Chilli Powder and add 1/4 Cup water and stir it and cover with lid and cook for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- After that remove lid and add salt, Garam Masala Powder and stir it and then add 2 tbsp water and cook for 5 minutes on medium to low flame with lid. After that remove lid and cook it with stir on high flame for 1 to 2 minutes. After that Your Potato Masala is Ready.
- Now make Green Chutney. Take a blender jar and add Green Coriander, Mint Leaves, Green Chillies, water 2 tbsp and blend it.
- Now divide rice into four parts. Take one part of rice and add some milk into yellow color mix it and then add it and mix into rice. Your Yellow Portion is Ready.
- Now take second part of rice and add green chutney 4 tbsp and mix it well. Your Green portion rice is ready.
- Now take 3rd part and add Tomato Ketchup and mix it well. Your Red portion of rice is ready.
- Now take a mold and put white portion rice and press it and then add some potato masala and press it and then put green portion rice and press it and add some potato masala and then add yellow portion rice and press it and add some potato masala and then put finally red portion rice and press it well.
- Now turn it into a dish and put remaining potato masala and serve it. Your Potato Rainbow Rice is Ready.