Super Soft Rava Cake (Without Oven) Sooji Cake Recipe Semolina Cake by Kitchen With Amna
- Semolina 2 Cups
- Eggs 4
- Oil 1 Cup
- Vanilla Essence 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder 1 tbsp
- Powdered Sugar 1 Cup
- Yogurt 1 Cup
- Dry Coconut Powder 1 Cup
- Sugar 1/2 Cup
- Water 1 Cup
- Rose Water 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice 1 tsp
- Take a Pot add Sugar and Water and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on medium flame and then off the flame and add Rose Water, Lemon Juice and stir it. Your Syrup is ready.
- First of all take a large pot and put salt and stand and cover it with lid and preheat it until cake batter is ready for baking.
- Now Take a large bowl add 4 eggs and beat it for 1 minutes and then add powder sugar and slightly beat it and then add oil and again slightly beat it after that add Vanilla Essence, Semolina, Dry Coconut Powder, Baking Powder and fold it and then add Yogurt and mix it well.
- Now take a 10-12 inch Cake Mould and grease with oil and put all batter and bake for 40 minutes on medium to low flame.
- After baked sprinkle all syrup, dry coconut power and Pistachios and rest it for 20 minutes on room temperature and after that cut it into desirable slices and serve it.