Shahi Kulfa Recipe. A Perfect Shahi Kulfa Recipe at Home by Kitchen With Amna
- Milk 1 Liter
- Fresh Cream 200ml
- Sugar 1/2 Cup
- Khoya/Mawa 1/2 Cup
- Condensed Milk 2 tbsp
- Corn Flour 2 tbsp
- Green Cardamom Powder 1/2 tsp
- Pistachios 2 tbsp (Chopped)
- Almond 2 tbsp (Chopped)
- Saffron 1 Pinch
- Kewra Essence 1/4 tsp
- Take a pot and add milk and boiled it and then add sugar and stir it and cook it on medium to low flame. After that add Saffron, Green Cardamom Powder and stir it and use low flame.
- Take a bowl and add Corn Flour and 4 tbsp milk and mix it well and then gradually put into the pot and stir it well and then add Khoya and stir it and melt it and then add Condensed Milk and stir it and add Pistachios, Almond, Kewra Essence and mix it well and then turn off flame and rest it until it become room temperature.
- After that add fresh cream and mix it well with whisk and then put this all batter into a airtight container and freeze it into freezer for 1 day After that your Shahi Kulfa is Ready.