Eggless Sheermal on Tawa. A Sweet Bread Sheermal Recipe by Kitchen With Amna
- Plain Flour 2 Cups
- Ghee 2 tbsp
- Instant Yeast 1 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- 1 Cup or Warm Milk as You Required
- Milk 2 tbsp
- Yellow Color 1 Pinch
- Take a glass and add Milk and sugar and mix it well.
- Take a large bowl and add Plain Flour, Instant Yeast, Salt and mix it well and knead it with warm milk and add ghee and knead it for 5 minutes (Dough Should be very soft) and cover it with wet cloth and rest it for 1 to 2 hours.
- Now make coating. Take 2 tbsp milk and add yellow color 1 pinch and mix it well.
- After 2 hours dust dry flour on kitchen slab and make ball of the dough and press it and rolling it (Like a simple Bread) and cut design with knief and put on tawa and brush with milk (From Step 3) Your Tawa Should already preheated. Cook for 2 minutes on low flame and then go for grill and grill it for desir color and then bursh with ghee. Your Sheermal is Ready.