Chicken Pakora Recipe. A Special Ramadan Recipe by Kitchen With Amna
- Chickpea Flour 1+1/2 Cup
- Boneless Chicken 300 gm or 1 Cup
- Onion 1 (Chopped)
- Green Coriander 1 Bunch (Chopped)
- Green Chilli 1 (Chopped)
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Pomogranate Seeds Powder 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp
- Garlic 1 Clove (Crushed)
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Baking Soda 1/4 tsp
- Coriander Seeds 1 tbsp (Crushed)
- Ajwain 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp
- Water as you required
- Take a bowl and add Boneless Chicken, Onion, Green Coriander, Green Chilli, Cumin, Pomogranate Seeds Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Garlic, Salt, Coriander Seeds, Ajwain and mix it well.
- Take another bowl and add Chickpea Flour, Turmeric Powder and mix it well and add water as you required and mix it well. After that add Baking Soda and mix it well. Your batter should be normal form, not too thick and not too thin.
- Now mix both things (Step 1 and 2) togather and mix it well and then fry it into high heated oil but use medium flame. Fry until it become golden brown color. After that Your Chicken Pakora is Ready.