Stuffed Bhatura Recipe. How to make Soft Bhature at Home by Kitchen With Amna
- Plain Flour 1 Cup
- Instant Yeast 2 tbsp
- Warm Water as You Required
- Plain Flour 4 Cups
- Baking Soda 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Water 1 Glass
- Wheat Flour 2 Cups
- Daal Mash 1 tbsp (Soaked)
- Green Chilli 1 (Chopped)
- Green Coriander 2 tbsp (Chopped)
- Button Red Chilli 1 tsp (Crushed)
- Red Chilli Powder 1/2 tsp
- Cumin 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Seeds 1/2 tsp (Crushed)
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Water as you required
- Take a bowl and add Plain Flour, Instant Yeast and mix it and then knead it with Warm Water (knead soft dough) and cover it with wet cloth for overnight or 6 to 8 Hours.
- After that add Water 1 Glass, Baking Soda and mix it well and make liquid shape.
- Now Knead the dough with this liquid. Take a large bowl and add plain flour 4 Cups and add salt and mix it well and knead it with this liquid and cover with wet cloth and rest for 1 hour.
- Now make stuffing for this dough. Take a bowl and add Wheat Flour, Red Chilli Powder, Button Red Chilli, Cumin, Coriander Seeds, Salt and mix it well and then add Daal Mash, Green Chilli, Green Coriander and mix it well and knead it with water.
- After 1 Hour open the dough and take some piece of dough and make a ball and press with hands and put some piece of stuffing dough and fold it and make a large ball and press it and rolling it and fry it into a fully preheated karahi. (Same Procedure for all) After that your Stuffed Bhatura is Ready.
Most satisfying recipe ever.100% fool proof.jazakillah khair for a perfect recipe.