How to make Tandoori Chicken Keema?
Tandoori Chicken Keema is delicious recipe because its include tandoori smell. This smell make with coal and you can get tandoori tast in home in other word homemade tandoori chicken keema without tandoor use. So, try this recipe hope you enjoy it.
- Chicken Keema 250 gm
- Onion 4 Pieces
- Tomato 4 Pieces
- Salt (Depend on need)
- Ginger 1 tbsp
- Garlic 1 tbsp
- Spice 1 tbsp
- Button Red Chill 1 tbsp (Crushed)
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Oil 1/2 Cup
- Coriander Some Leves
- Green Chilli 2
- Coal 1
- Add Oil into a pan and add Black pepper, Cumin and Ajwain 1 tbsp now fry it
- Now add Onion and cook it and add Garlic and Ginger paste 1 tbsp and add Chicken Mince and Mix it.
- Now add Salt, Red Chilli, Turmeric and mix it and now add Tomato and add 1/2 Cup water and cook for 5 minutes
- Now add remaining Onion and cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Now burn Coal and add it with one drops of oil and cover for 1 minute.
- Now Garnish it and add Spice powder and cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Direction or Method find from below Video.
Video Tandoori Chicken Keema Recipe in urdu/hindi