How to make Afghani Biryani Recipe. Afghani Chicken Biryani by Kitchen With Amna
- Chicken 1/2 Kg
- Rice 250gm (Boiled)
- Onion 2 (Chopped and Fried)
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tsp
- Carrot 2 tbsp (Chopped)
- Almond 8
- Raisins 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder 1+1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Oil 1/4 Cup
- Water as You Required
- 1 tbsp Oil for Tarka
- Take a pot and add 1/4 Cup oil and add Ginger Garlic Paste and stir it and slightly fry it and then add Chicken and stir it on medium flame for 2 minutes or until it’s color changed.
- After that add 1/4 Cup water and Cover with lid and Cook for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- After that Open the lid and add salt, frid onion, Garam Masala Powder and stir it well and then add 1/2 Cup Water and stir it and Cover with lid and Cook for 10 minutes on medium flame.
- After that open the lid and stir it and add Boild Rice and Cover with lid and cook for 15 minutes on very low flame.
- Now take a pan and add 1 tbsp Oil and add Carrot and stir it and fry it for 2 minutes after that add Almond and Raisins and Stir it for 1 minutes. Your Afghani Tarka is Ready.
- Now open the lid from Rice and mix it and Serve it with Sprinkle Afghani Tarka. your Afghani Biryani is Ready. Enjoy it.