Donuts Recipe Without Oven. Baked Cake Doughnuts Recipe by Kitchen With Amna
- Plain Flour 1Cup + 6tbsp
- Melted Butter 2 tbsp
- Powder Sugar 6 tbsp
- Milk 1/4 Cup
- Egg 1
- Baking Powder 1+1/2 tsp
- Vanilla Essence 1/2 tsp
- Cocoa Powder 2 tbsp
- Icing Sugar 1 Cup
- Milk as You Required
- Vanilla Essence 1/4 tsp
- Take a bowl add plain flour and baking powder and mix it well.
- Take a large bowl and add egg, Powder Sugar and beat it for 2 minutes on high speed. After that add vanilla essence, butter, plain flour (from step 1) and knead it with milk. Dough Batter Should be very soft. After that Cover it and refrigerate it for 1/2 Hour.
- After that take a pot/patila and put salt and stand and cover it with lid and preheat for 15 minutes on medium flame.
- On other hand dust dry flour on kitchen slab and rolling the dough into 1/2 inch and cut into donut shape and then bake it for 20 minutes on medium to low flame in patila/pot.
Oven Users: Preheat for 30 minutes on 200c and bake for 15 minutes on 180c
- After that make Chocolate sauce for donuts. Take a bowl add Cocoa Powder, Icing Sugar, Vanilla Essence and add Milk as You Required (desir thickness) and mix it well.
- Now all things is ready. Now take a donut and half dip in sauce and springle the sprinkles. Your Baked Cake Donuts is Ready.