How to make Lahori Pakora?
Lahore is a city of Pakistan and capital of Punjab. Pakora is a famous street food in Lahore. At every Street and bazaar it’s easily available for eat. Most of Peoples take it at tea time and a lot of peoples at lunch time. Lahori Pakora is prepared with Onion and potato in large quantity. if you want to try this recipe so follow me.
- 1 large potatoes peeled and cubed in small pieces, will make 1 cups of cubed potatoes
- 2 green chilies finely chopped, adjust to taste
- 1 cup besan (gram flour, available in Indian grocery stores)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper, adjust to taste
- 2 teaspoons coriander crushed (dhania)
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Approx. water adjust as needed
- Also need oil to fry
- Add salt, cumin seeds,coriander crushed, cumin seeds, red pepper, green chilies, potatoes into the besan and mix it with water.
- Wait for 30 minutes.
- Fry it into the oil.
- Your Lahori Pakora is ready. (Enjoy it with tea)
Video Lahori Pakora Recipe in urdu/hindi