Mini Chocolate Cake (Without Oven) Recipe 1 Egg Chocolate Cake Recipe A Easy Cake Recipe
Ingredients for Cake Sponge:
- Self-Rising Flour 4 tbsp or Use Plain Flour 4 tbsp+Baking Powder 1/2 tsp
- Powder Sugar 4 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Cocoa Powder 2 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Milk 2 tbsp
Ingredients for Frosting:
- Cocoa Powder 1/4 Cup
- Water 1/4 Cup
- Icing Sugar 2 tbsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Take a pot/patila/Pressure Cooker and put salt and stand and cover it with lid and Preheat it for 10 minutes or until cake batter is ready.
- Take a bowl and add egg and whisk it and add milk and whisk it and then add oil and whisk it well and add Self-Rising Flour (add Baking Powder 1/2 tsp in case using Plain Flour) and Cocoa Powder and fold/mix it. Now your cake batter is ready for bake.
- Now take a 4 inch Hart Shape Cake Mold and Put Butter paper and grease with oil and put all cake batter and bake it for 10 minutes on medium to low flame. After that Your Cake sponge it ready.
- Take a pan (Flame Should be Off at this time) and add cocoa powder and icing sugar mix it well and add water (Now On the Flame) and stir it and cook for 2 minutes on low flame. After that add butter and stir it for 1 minute on low flame. Your Froasting is ready. Now Apple this on your cake and Sprinkle the Sprinkles. and Serve Your Someone Special.
For Oven: Preheat for 30 minutes on 180c and bake for 10 minutes on 180c
For Microwave: 4 minutes on High Power Mode