Potato Basket Chaat Recipe. Special Ramadan Recipe by Kitchen With Amna
Ingredients for Potato Basket:
- Potato 1/2 Kg
- Corn Flour 1 tbsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
Ingredients for Potato Basket Chaat:
- Yogurt 1 Cup
- Black & White Chickpeas 1/2 Cup (Boiled)
- Boiled Potato 1/2 Cup (Chopped)
- Tomato 1 (Chopped)
- Tamarind Chutney 2 tbsp
- Green Chutney 2 tbsp
- Chaat Masala 1 tbsp
- Black Salt 1/2 tsp
- Sev as you required
- Green Coriander 1 Pinch (Chopped)
- Take a bowl and add Some Water and grating the potatoes. After that wash it into fresh water and then dry it. For this take a cotton cloth and dry it.
- Now take 2 strainers (1 large and 1 small) place grated potatoes on the large strainer and set it well. Now fry it into a pan and oil should be heated and use medium flame.
- After fried all potatoes basket then make chaat for this. Take a bowl and add Yogurt, Black Salt and mix it well and then add Black & White Chickpeas, Boiled Potato, Tomato, Chaat Masala and mix it well and then put all chaat on the Potato baskets and then put some Tamarind Chutney, Green Chutney, Chaat Masala, Sev and some yogurt and Green Coriander. Your Potato Basket Chaat is Ready. Enjoy this in Ramadan Iftar.