Perfect Simple Rice Recipe. White Boiled Rice for Biryani by Kitchen With Amna
- Old Basmati Rice 2 Glass or 1/2 KG (Soaked for 1/2 Hour)
- Water 8 Glass or 2 Liters
- Salt 2 tsp
- Vinegar or Lemon 1 tsp
- Step 1: Soak the rice with plenty of water for 1/2 Hour
- Step 2: Take a pot add Water and salt and boiled it and then add Soaked Rice and add Vinegar and slightly mix it and cover with lid and boiled it on high flame for 5 minutes (until it nearly cooked).
- Step 3: Now strainer it and put normal tap water also and completely strainer it.
- Step 4: Now once again cook it on very low flame for 10 minutes. Your Boiled Rice is ready.